1.9
Insurance Quality

I want to try to warn potential customers of Motion Kia to stay away and go to another Kia dealership.

I have never done this before but I wanted to publicly condemn Motion Kia for their hideous customer service and inability to put the customers first. After purchasing a BRAND NEW car from them their detailer gave it to me with scratches, paint chips, a scratched wheel and the wrong color touch up paint on one of the doors. They tried to give me a damaged car but luckily I caught it and have all of this in writing acknowledging this was their fault. They have made me jump through hoops, and even cancelled 3 appointments for me to bring it in to get it fixed. It even sat there for 5 hours once, untouched. (It is still not fixed after one month!!!). No wonder why they have a 1 star rating on yelp.

Kia has failed to make the payoff on my old car within 30 days, which showed a late payment on my account- even though they have the car on the lot for sale! Ugh!

General Manager is rude and condescending treating customers like they are trash. Does not care about customer loyalty, or happiness. I will be servicing my vehicle at Gateway Kia in Denville, and encourage everyone to NOT shop at Motion for their Kia. There are many other dealerships in town willing to go above and beyond to earn your business, Motion simply does not care. I have heard many horror stories but chose to give them a try since they are so close. I have never posted anything like this in a group before but really want to warn everyone about the lack of quality this Kia dealership provides and to hopefully stop people from getting screwed over as I have.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misinformed staff being rude to customer and took too long to make payoff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "gm lied to my face, ashley was misinformed and rudely tried to tell me what she thought was right. kevin the finance manager agreed with me, and agreed that what ashley said was wrong. damage to my car worth $1,800." of car. Motion Kia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Motion Kia.

Had an Experience with Motion Kia?

Comments